Saltbush Contracting Pty Ltd is a privately owned contracting firm providing a diverse range of civil services, haulage capabilities and Plant and Equipment hire to major industries and mining operations throughout the Goldfields of Western Australia.
Saltbush Contracting is currently seeking professional Road train Side-tipper drivers on a 6/6/6 roster DIDO daily from Kalgoorlie/Kambalda.
In this role you will be responsible for safe operating of Road trains, hauling ore within a mine site environment.
Essential requirements (Must have)
- Experienced MC license holder
- Side tipping experience
- Must be able to drive an 18 speed road ranger gear box
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- A positive and professional attitude
- You will be required to comply with WA Fatigue Laws and Regulations
Benefits of the role
We can offer you a safe work environment, job security and a competitive wage. These roles are permanent, fulltime and in a stable environment.
Haulage is conducted on controlled mine lease roads (Roads are unsealed) .
We are a owner/operator business- no more temping/contracting
To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below or email your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our area supervisors on 9024 2133.
844total visits,4visits today