Bulk Dangerous Goods Transport
Eagle Farm, Brisbane
A new opportunity exists for a permanent driver within our Liquid Haulage Division based at Eagle Farm Brisbane.
This permanent roster rotates through both day and night shifts 7 days a week.
- Above award remuneration
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- 4 Flexi Days accrued annually
- Income Protection
Extra incentive payments for:
- Length of service
- Incident free performance
- 20% Extra Sunday, 15% Extra for Additional Trips
Opportunity to work with a modern fleet
- Freightliner Coronado
- Leading Safety Systems including Fatigue Monitoring technology
Ron Finemore Transport (RFT) is a nationally recognised, regional transport and logistics business servicing the Eastern States of Australia. Established in 2004 to meet the road freight needs of regional industries and communities RFT has grown into a leading company of over 450 people with more than 200 trucks on the road. A strong, values-based company, RFT people are dedicated to providing safe, cost effective and reliable delivery of food and fuel products into our local communities.
Minimum License requirements:
- Multi Combination driver’s license
- Dangerous Goods License
Personal Skills required:
- Strong commitment to safety and the local community
- Attention to detail and focus on customer service
- Pride in the safe operation and presentation of equipment
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- A minimum of 12 months good driving record
- Experience in DG Liquids transport an advantage, but not necessary
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical, company induction and training. Applicants need to supply resume/document stating experience, qualifications and contact details, if applicable copy of relevant licenses to position and complete a “Job Application Form” this is available on our website www.rft.net.au or by phoning and requesting a copy be sent.
Please apply in confidence at email@example.com stating “Drivers – Liquids Division Eagle Farm” in the subject line.
For further information please phone the Customer Operations Manager Brett Paine on 02 6024 9918.
526total visits,4visits today