Qube is Australia’s largest integrated provider of import and export logistics
services with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June
2017. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a
workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of
land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over
2,400 full time employees support these operations with qualified and experienced
staff across all services offered.
Qube has positions vacant for Seasonal casual driving positions available fore the upcoming North Queensland sugar season. The season begins in May/June through to November/December of this year.
Positions will be available in Mossman.
- Client direct deliveries
- Efficient operation of prime movers and other vehicles and equipment
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, heavy vehicle operating guide lines, loading requirements, axle weights, adhering to vehicle specific permits
Qualifications and Experience
- Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Regular Drug and Alcohol testing conducted
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
A licence history printout required as well as a full functional pre-employment medical assessment.
For further information please direct your enquiry below.
Mossman (QLD) – Steven Marras 0419 645 794
1168total visits,3visits today