McColl’s Transport is one of Australia’s leading Tanker Transport companies, operating throughout eastern Australia, specialising in the transportation of Bulk Food, Farm Milk and Bulk Chemicals, employing over 400 people nationally.
McColl’s Transport currently has an exciting opportunity for a Washbay / Yard attendant to join our team in Altona.
This position will involve washing tanker trailers and prime movers on a daily basis and ensuring turnaround times are met for the operational section of the business. Moving Tankers in and out of the work shop. Keeping the yard clean and safe from hazards.
McColl’s can offer you:
- A commitment to Safety;
- A professional approach to business;
- On the job & ongoing training;
- Driver wages.
What you have to offer:
- A general interest in the Transport Industry;
- A current M/C licence (MUST HAVE)
- A willingness to undergo training in Confined Space Entry;
- Excellent communication & customer service skills;
- A strong work ethic;
If you feel that you have the above attributes, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com