Experienced Linehaul Loader – Sydney (Afternoon Shift)
At Freight Assist, we pride ourselves on old fashioned service and values, we employ people who are equally passionate about our business, who take pride in themselves, their work and strive to achieve excellence and are willing to take on new challenges and learn new skills.
Our Core Values and Beliefs
Relationships | Being transparent and open builds a strong foundation with our customers, suppliers, and staff.
Integrity | Honesty, and respect is the foundation of a strong working relationship.
Reliability | Our professional and service focused commitment ensures our customers satisfaction.
Innovation | Constant and never-ending improvement ensures our clients always receive the best service.
100% commitment to safety | All injuries are preventable and all employees have the right to go home without incident.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Reporting faults (When required)
- Loading and unloading PUD fleet
- Loading and unloading line-haul
- Labeling, weighing and cubing freight
- Assist with line haul planning
- Ensure all legislative requirements are met. IE: DG regulations and the ADG Code, Load Restraint, Chain of Responsibility compliance and Work Health and Safety compliance.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of two years of packaged and bulk dangerous goods experience
- Dangerous goods awareness course
- Minimum of three years of loading and unloading line haul and rigid vehicles in a busy environment with minimal damage.
- Current forklift license
- High attention to detail
- A High Safety Focus
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player
- Transport and Chain of Responsibility knowledge
- Be flexible in your working hours
- Carry out all duties within set time frames and follow instruction.
Job benefits and perks
- Rewarded with generous hourly rate and a super contribution!
- A company with a high safety focus
- Modern equipment
- Great working conditions; and
- A fantastic team environment.
Please Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies/third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.
(Successful applicants are subject to a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen)
Freight Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience APPLY TODAY.
For questions about applying, please contact the careers team.
- Campbell Transport
- Freight Assist Australia
- Gibson Austwide
- HC Licence
- HR Licence
- K S Easter
- MC Drivers Licence
- New South Wales
- Port Hedland
- South Australia
- Tailored Freight
- Western Australia