Linehaul Driver – Bowen
- Full-time permanent position with a strong, stable and industry leading employer
- Great culture where we know our people are our greatest asset
- Free company uniforms and PPE provided
- Weekly pay and onsite accommodation
- Paid RDO’s and competitive c/km rate, secure and safe parking
- Spend more time at home with a great work/life balance
- Operate a well-maintained new American fleet
We’re looking for a person with:
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional service and willingness to go the extra mile
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and treat others with respect
- High integrity, a person who is honest and takes accountability
- Resilience with a focus on being pro-active, flexible, and reliable
- A ‘Can-Do’ Attitude
MC Licence, Forklift Licence (LF) is essential & BFM Accreditation is desirable
- Previous express, short haul, shuttle/change over experience in safely transporting general and refrigerated freight
- Proven experience in operating a B-double vehicle including hooking & unhooking trailers and backing on to docks
- Complete and check required paperwork including; run sheets, change over sheet and load plans
- Able to operate overnight if required
- Clean and tidy presentation
Our People are the secret to our success! Since our Establishment in 1984, we have grown to be Queensland’s largest family owned transport company and preferred Queensland carrier for multi-nationals and local businesses alike. Today, we have a team of over 850+ employees, 1000+ vehicles, 18 company owned regional depots and a network of local contractors expanding throughout QLD and NSW.
If you encompass the above attributes and feel this position is a good fit for you, the Followmont Team would love to hear from you!
To find out more contact Jordon on 0439 219 378.
You must be prepared to undertake a National Criminal Check and a Full Medical Examination including a Drug and Alcohol Testing.
942total visits,1visits today