Work Health and Safety Manager – Perth
Campbell Transport is looking for a health and safety officer to join our growing company. With a team that is very diverse, both in location, culture and responsibilities, an agile, responsive and confident safety professional is required to maintain a great workplace and ensure that the workforce stay safe and well.
This diverse role will see you managing all aspects of health & safety including providing specialist advice to management, develop and implement staff wellbeing strategies, act as Return to Work Coordinator, and continually promote a proactive health and safety culture for staff, students & visitors.
- Review and analyse the organisations health and safety requirements are being met and update safety strategies and frameworks where required.
- Provide advice, information, instruction, and training on local WHS issues
- Helping and managing the risk associated with hazards across the workforce
- Reviewing and analysing injury and incident reports and data
- Checking WHS standards and compliance with WHS policies, including workplace inspections, building evacuations, induction and training of staff
- Promoting WHS awareness
- Travel to all sites to ensure safety practices are being followed and implement new practices where required
- Proven experience in a fast paced and multi-disciplined safety role; relevant tertiary qualifications required
- In depth knowledge of up to date WHS legislation
- Experience in WHS policy and report writing
- Familiarity with data analysis and monitoring of reporting statistics
- Amazing attention to detail
- Great team player with the ability to build rapport across all levels of the business
- Will confidently contribute ideas and concepts and bring them to life,
To apply for this position email a resume or any questions you have to email@example.com