B&J Catalano is a well-established Western Australian Company, with over 60 years of exceptional service. Specialising in Transport, Haulage and Mining & Civil Construction Projects, our 300+ strong workforce is complimented by a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art earthmoving and materials processing equipment and an extensive fleet of trucks and tankers. In addition to this we own and operate a number of sand, gravel and limestone quarries within the South-West, Mid-West and Metropolitan regions, supplying materials to key clients.
Our team’s reputation of excellence has been built on a solid foundation of providing a high quality service to our Clients and delivering services to a standard that surpasses expectations.
B&J Catalano has recently secured several long-term contracts. Our success presents an opportunity for experienced HC & MC Truck Drivers to join our Brunswick based transport team.
To be considered for these positions, applicants will need to have the following:
- A valid HC or MC WA Drivers License
- Experience in road transport operations and operating multi combination vehicles and/or tipper trucks
- A strong commitment to safe work practices
- Previous experience in Mining, Quarrying and Civil Operations would be highly regarded.
- 2 years’ minimum experience
- WA Driver Fatigue Management Certification
- White/Blue Card
- Load Restraint Qualification (desirable)
- Current Commercial Drivers Medical Assessment
What we are offering:
- 10 – 12 hour days
- Normal hours are Monday – Friday
- Opportunities to work overtime, nights and weekends
- Competitive base hourly rate plus penalties
- Job Security, Permanent position
- Weekly Pay
Please contact our Recruitment Advisor, Rachael on (08) 9726 8112 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
If you currently reside in another state, but wish to relocate to beautiful WA. We would love to hear from you!