AirRoad is a leading national road freight, distribution and logistics company. As an independently owned and Australian managed company, AirRoad offers high quality services to our clients, with goods being delivered in full and on time with no damages.
We are actively looking for a highly motivated, reliable individual to join our busy team in Kewdale as a freight handler. The Freight Handler position involves:
- Loading and unloading trailers by hand
- Placing freight on the conveyor belt
- Sorting cartons into bays
- Any other duties which may suit your experience.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you:
- Must be available to work Monday’s commencing at 00:00
- Are able to perform repeat lifting
- Are punctual and reliable
- Are able to uphold any and all safety requirements which are expected
Forklift License is preferred but not essential.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a rewarding career, please apply today. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Freight Handler” or contact Jessica Honeysett on (02) 9741 0300.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Remuneration will be discussed upon your success.
AirRoad is an equal opportunity employer, encouraging men and women of all ages and backgrounds to apply.
962total visits,4visits today